I’m itching to countdown to Midsummer Scream 2022. It is just around the corner and like previous events, I cannot resist hosting a photo challenge countdown!
Whether or not you’ll be attending, I would love for you to join in with me to share your summerween fun as I do a 13 day countdown to Midsummer Scream.
- How are you feeling about Midsummer Scream? Show off your in-progress costumes or outfits for MSS or even your excitement for Halloween season.
- Vintage Hallowe’en
- What do you consider vintage Halloween? Do you go back to the 20s or embrace the retro of the 80s? Doesn’t matter what you pick, they’re ALL vintage now.
- Show me your scream face
- Give us your best scream!
- Horror Movie right there on my TV
- What scares are you watching?
- Classic orange & black
- It’s not Halloween without black and orange!
- Latest spooky purchase
- What’s your most recent all hallows find? Bonus points for sharing a small business!
- Dressed for the scare
- Show off your spooky look for MSS or even just the spooky look you’re rocking right now!
- Jack-o-melon glow
- I want to see your Summerween celebrations. Have you carved a watermelon jack-o-lantern? Keeping it creepy by the poolside? Let me know!
- Favorite monster
- Pretty self-explanatory. Show me your favorite monster. Go with a traditional one or go into detail on your favorite lesser known cryptid that does NOT get the love it deserves.
- Cats or Bats?
- If you could only pick one, which would it be?
- Code Orange
- While we’re amping up for kicking off the spooky season, have you run into Halloween goodies near you?
- Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize
- Take a moment to shout out your boo crew. Whom are you hoping to run into at MSS, who are you going with? Who haunts with you throughout the year? It’s time to give some love to your graveyard pals.
- Trick or Travel
- Are you on your way to MSS? About to pack? Stalking the socials to celebrate in spirit? Give me a clue through your photos.
I will be posting my photos to the countdown from July 16th to July 28th. Feel free to save the image above to your phone or save it from my Instagram on July 13th. If you plan to participate, please be sure to use the hashtag #cheerstoMSS2022 and tag me, @cheers.withchelsea!
I love seeing how creative everyone can get with a photo challenge and I’m going to be doing a special giveaway at the conclusion of the event to celebrate everyone’s efforts for posting. I’ll probably do an official MSS pin or something like that. I will select the winner via a random name generator, so don’t forget to use that hashtag!
As a final disclaimer, I threw together this photo challenge in fun and it does not represent Midsummer Scream or Black Cat Orange Presents.
Are you ready to countdown to Midsummer Scream 2022 with me? Let me know if you’ll be attending this super fun Halloween convention in person or in spirit down in the comments.